About the company
We are leading the development of for sales-driving campaigns and vouchers in the retail trade, with over 50 years of experience in developing innovative services aimed at helping our customers increase their sales.
In recent years, we has gained international and national recognition, winning several awards for the company’s innovative and creative approach to selling and marketing products. Our offering is based on a combination of cutting-edge services,strategy, technology, insights, and experience.
Our growth journey in digital services continues and we are looking for more talents to join our IT team.
Aim of the job
You will be part of the IT team that is responsible for the software development, maintenance, infrastructure and security of our critical systems; our payment solutions, POS software and coupon clearing house. The IT team includes 20 in-house co-workers and some near-/offshore developers that focus on IT architecture, development, QA and operations.
The main activities / duties:
• Technical expert, senior developer and operational expert for our critical systems that are crucial for the payment transactions.
• Part of a team responsible for the software development, design, code, stability and performance
• Designing, deploying and building secure, stable and scalable systems in a fast pace environment as per the business requirements.
• Assisting in setting up and maintain the internal development environment – full software development lifecycle
• Experience in all aspects of the software development life cycle and system integration
• Full knowledge of Version Control, Ability to write unit tests, refactor existing code and work with existing codebases
• Proficient in schema design and SQL
• Very good knowledge about client-server programming, application integration, data modelling, GIT/BitBucket, Jenkins, SonarQube, ELK, docker
• Hands on experience with expert knowledge in AWS resources and services.
• Experience working with agile team methods
• Knowledge of accepted software engineering practices for the full software
development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Strong analytical and coding skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
• Above all, the person must be positive and have a team mentality.
• Experience at any of the following fields is a merit: React, .Net/C#.
Why join us?
You will become part of a robust team in an environment that fosters strong collaboration. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of your work and be an important player in the outcome of the products that are meaningful for the society we live in. We are a people first company with a beautiful water view from our office, you will have the opportunity to develop your technical skills and we offer a great package including a good wellness contribution, a health insurance and a good lunch culture (meal allowance).
If this sparks enthusiasm within you, we would be thrilled to receive your application and eagerly await your contact!